Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Poem

Sam wrote me the sweetest poem for Valentine's Day! I told him not to buy me flowers, cause he just did a week ago, and I told him not to buy me chocolates cause I'm trying to eat better. This was WAY better than both!!! Thanks Sam! I Love you!

Here is the poem...

Roses are not always red anymore
and violets are usually blue,
To use the word love would be understating
the way I feel about you.
For divine was the power
and inspired was the process,
God found me this perfect person
it is you sweetie I must confess.
If only every man could spend just
one moment in my life,
no wait, I dare not, for they
all would want you for their wife.
So gracious is your person
so giving is your soul,
you better me, complete me,
and forever make me whole.
Without you life is pointless
and simply has no cause,
it’s amazing that you picked me
guess you didn’t see all my flaws.
Forever I have wandered
and for you I have always sought,
I’m so happy that I have you
forever, for always, and no matter what!

No comments: