Saturday, December 13, 2008

Temple Square






Last night we went to SLC with Kade and Ciara to do a session at the Temple and see the lights. It was kinda hectic getting there, with crazy traffic and there were 3 other events going on, so it took us about an hour and a half to find a place to park! We finally made it into the Temple 15 minutes before the last session was starting. It was such an amazing night. I love being in the Temple. I can't but help think about my dad, and also Sam and how grateful I am that families can be together forever! The lights were so beautiful also. I love this time of year and am so grateful for the birth and life of our Saviour.

Thank you Sam for such and amazing night! I love you forever! We'd also like to wish all our family and friends a Merry Christmas and hope that you will all feel the love of our Saviour in your lives this holiday season and throughout the year. We love you all so much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How funny we were there last night too. I too love this time of year!

ciara said...

It was an amazing night!! Even though, everything was so crazy, it all worked out!!! I loved being able to be with you in the temple! It was so much fun. Thanks for the invite!!!
Love ya!