Saturday, September 5, 2009

We Made It!











So I decided since I haven't posted anything for a few months it was time! We finally sold our Orem townhouse after soooooooooooooooo much drama. Like my sister-in-law Darci I have lost all faith in the realty business.The day we were moving and supposed to close the buyer backed out! Are you kidding me?!?!?! But we found a new buyer and everything worked out,although we could have gotten $23,000 more just 1 year previous. Oh well, we are finally here and almost settled.. besides our yard.. and we LOVE our new house! It has been so much fun for me to decorate, and redecorate! I'm sure it drives Sam crazy, but he is so good to let me do what I want to the inside of the house. I told him he can have the garage ;) I am posting a few pics of the kitchen, great room, sitting room/office and master bedroom

6 comments:

House of Ham's said...

Stacia it is Beautiful! I LOVE what you have done with your spaces! I knew you would do such a good job with it! Glad to see you finally made your move and have a great house to make into a home! Sure do love you!
Nicole

Naquel said...

Your house looks amazing! as usuall, I love you house! Your front den turned out great I love the floors and you got those nice shutters! Can't wait to see it in person some time.

Kimberly Ahlgren said...

Wow! You have a beautiful home. Everything looks awesome, like a model house. Enjoy!

Ben and Darci said...

It's amazing how quickly the bad memories fade once you are in your new house! The whole selling of the townhome nightmare already seems like a distant, bad dream :) Hopefully for you too! The house is so nice, you two made a good choice.

ciara said...

I do love your casa!!! I wish I could live right by you........because we miss you now!! :)

Love is all you need said...

You always decorate so cute! I can't believe your town house took so long because it was the cutest one I have ever seen! Any way congrats on the new house we are practically neighbors :) podunk is the best!