Friday, May 29, 2009

Vegas Baby!!!





For Memorial weekend Sam and I decided to go to Vegas. My friend Brittney and her husband Brady and their kids were heading down there and wanted us to come. It was a last minute quick trip, but we had a blast! Exactly 1 year ago on this same weekend we got engaged in Vegas, so it was fun going back to celebrate. I can't believe it has been a year since Sam proposed! Time goes by so fast, but it also just feels like we've known each other and been together forever. I'm so grateful for Sam, the love of my life! I decide to post a picture of when we got engaged (on the gondola ride at the Venetian) since I didn't have a blog then, and also a pic of us on the bigshot at the top of the Stratosphere. That ride was SO scary! But I loved it! Brittney about had a heart attack, but we made her ride it anyway. She was screaming the whole time holding on to her step-son's chair! I was screaming the whole time too :) One of the pics is the view at the top of the stratosphere. It was so pretty, you could see forever.

4 comments:

Naquel said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! The Big Shot is one of The scariest rides I think I have ever been on. Connor and I went on it a few years ago. He said he really wanted to go. You should have seen the look on his face when the ride took off, I think he was about to cry! He really had no idea what he was in for. But when he got off he was telling everyone it wasn't that scary :)

House of Ham's said...

See and you said there was nothing to write about!! I love the pics are awesome! You guys are way braver than I am. There is no way I would ever go up on that ride!

ciara said...

Fun!!!!!!!!!! I looks like you guys had a blast! We're glad you guys came over to hang out too!!! We just love you guys! I love that Sam is a crazy dork.....that just means he is soooo happy! We will have to hang out more because we miss you guys :(

Ben and Darci said...

You do such fun things! I just told Ben "I want to go to Vegas!" Your hair is getting so long (I'm referring to Stacia, not Sam) and this just adds to your georgeousness :)