Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Sam!!!






Me and Sam have such different work schedules that sometimes I feel like my poor husband doesn't know who his wife is :( So I decided to surprise him for his birthday. We both worked that day, and usually get home at 7 pm then he has to go to bed at 8:30 so he can get up at 3:30 am to go to work. I came home early from work to surprise Sam and decorated the house in as close as I could find to camo (black, brown, and green crepe paper and balloons) and made his favorite dinner Lasagna. I also made him a little video of pictures of us to music. He was SOOOO surprised and so happy! It was a much needed day for both of us! Happy birthday again Sam! I love you more than anything- even shopping and shoes :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Sam!! Hope you had a great day.

ciara said...

How fun!!! You went all out!!! I love the decorations. Good job Stacia!!!